Factory Reset Recovery Guide
Restore Your Device's Configuration by Following This GuideLeave this page open to reference your steps.
- With your device powered on, locate the recessed factory reset button then press and hold for 10 seconds until the lights begin to flash in sequence.
- The device will power off, and back on again - wait until the power light, and the two wifi indicators are back on before proceeding to the next steps.
Search for the SSID of the router in your device and input the default password: goodlife. Note: The SSID was printed on the bottom label of the router with the following formats; Ignore warnings of "No Internet". You do NOT have internet service yet - You are setting that up next - You CAN still connect to the wifi, and complete the steps here without internet:
- Open a web browser (we recommend Chrome, firefox) and visit http://192.168.8.1. You will be directed to the initial setup of the web Admin Panel.
- You need to choose the display language of the Admin Panel. Currently, our routers support English, 简体中文, 繁體中文, Deutsch, Français, Español, Italiano and 日本語.
- There is no default password for the Admin Panel. You have to set your own password, which must be at least 5 characters long. Then, click
- After the initial setup, you will enter the web Admin Panel of the router. You are now ready to configure the router to get connected to the cellular network. Proceed to Step 2 and then Step 3 below.